This recipe for Honey-Dijon Glazed Salmon with a Pinch of Lemon will make your mouth water
We all know that Omega-3s are essential for fighting inflammation and joint pain, and this recipe is full of them. Not only will you enjoy this tasty meal, you will also have fun making it! Make sure to try this recipe from SkinnyMs:
- 1 Wild Alaskan Salmon fillet (8 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine honey, mustard and lemon juice n a small bowl.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil. Spread ¾ honey over salmon, covering both sides. Place salmon skin side down on cookie sheet, drizzle with remaining honey. Place in oven 4-5” from broiler. Broil 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of quinoa or brown rice for an additional 9 grams of protein; otherwise, a side salad is perfect!