A Few Meals For Inspiration
Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 6 Salmon Fillet (patted dry)
- 2 Tablespoons Almonds (sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil (drained)
- ¼ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- ¾ Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Use a food processor to pulse basil, lemon juice, almonds, garlic, oil, tomatoes, salt, and pepper until ingredients are smooth.
- Use mixture to coat salmon.
- Place coated salmon in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Avocado Lime Spring Salad
- 5oz Package Spring Salad Mix (or preferred mix)
- 3 Avocados (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Put spring mix into a bowl
- Top with avocados to preference
- Drizzle to taste with lime juice and olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
These two meals are simple. They do not take very long to make. They can easily be prepared before hand and then brought as a lunch to work. Neither meal has gluten products so they are a safe and great tasting alternative to many on the go lunches.