Ideas for Lunchtime
Regarding the kind of meals celiac children can have for lunch, these are some options:
- Fresh meats and viscera, serrano ham, cooked ham of extra quality.
- Fish and seafood (fresh and frozen without baking).
- Milk and derivatives.
- Gluten-free cereals (rice and corn).
- Legumes, tubers, fruits, vegetables, vegetables.
- Edible fat, sugar, honey, oils, butters.
- Coffee, infusions, soft drinks, all kinds of wines and sparkling drinks.
- Nuts, salt, wine vinegar, raw spices.
On the other hand, it is important to know what kind of food should be avoided. Among the prohibited foods for celiac children there are: Bread, wheat, oats, barley, rye, triticale and / or derived products such as starch, flour, breads, pasta, buns, cakes, pies, biscuits, biscuits, pasta, wheat semolina , milks and malt drinks, and distilled or fermented beverages from cereals (beer, whiskey, barley water, some liqueurs, etc.).