GF Hawaiian Pizza
Pictured: Variation, GF Cinnamon Roll Dessert Pizza
- 1/2 C Warm water
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 C Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1/2 C Spaghetti Sauce
- Pineapple and ham, diced
- Fresh mozzarella
- To make the dough, sprinkle yeast on top of warm water. Sprinkle sugar evenly on top of yeast (this will help to activate the yeast).
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Add olive oil to bowl. Pour water/yeast mixture into bowl. Mix in GF flour and mix until combined, adding extra flour as needed until dough is no longer sticky, then knead. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise. (We usually make it in the morning, but in a pinch, you can let it rise for an hour.)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Spread dough on greased pizza pan, spread sauce, leaving edges for crust, top with pineapple, ham and fresh mozzarella.
- Bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Variation: For aGF Cinnamon Roll Dessert Pizza, follow dough recipe above, but for toppings mix 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup melted butter with 3 tsp. cinnamon and spread on pizza dough. For cream cheese glaze, mix4 tbsp butter, 2 oz cream cheese at room temp, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla. Drizzle glaze on top of cinnamon mixture and bake in 550-degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.