Nutella chocolate chip cookies
Nutella is a favorite of children and these cookies are almost like eating out of the Nutella jar, plus they are easy-peasy to make!
- 2 cups Nutella (Nutella is also gluten-free)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a fork to blend the Nutella with the egg whites. Once they are mixed together, stir in the cocoa flour, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Use a 1-1/4-inch ice cream scoop (or teaspoon) to shape the cookies into balls of batter, placing them on the parchment-lined baking sheets as you go. There should be about 15 per sheet, with about 2 inches between them.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are almost dry, about 8 to 10 minutes. It's okay (in fact, it's great) if they are still a bit doughy -- they'll continue to cook a bit out of the oven. Let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Cool them at least until they are room temperature before serving.
- Add a drink to the lunch box and you have a spectacular lunch box for your kids. (You might like to indulge, too).