A number of studies have reported more than once that choosing the right kinds of foods is the first step towards weight loss.
The top eight diet options:
- Salad – The best way to control over eating! Large portion of salad without adding rich salad creams is the best step to make you feel full and prevent binging on your favorite recipes. Not to mention the benefits of having better levels of vitamins C and E, folic acid and carotenoids. Studies show that those who had large portion of salad had about 12% less amount of food later.
- Soup – A portion of chicken soup before a feast kills the appetite and helps you to cut down the calories. Having soup makes the brain feel full and reduces hunger. Next time they offer you a cup accept it with a smile. Here comes the recipe for weight loss!
- Beans – This food contains cholecystokinin, a hormone which reduces appetite. Levels of this hormone are high in people who had a meal rich in beans. Studies show that beans help to reduce blood sugar also.
- Green tea – This food is rich in catechins, the compound that helps to improve metabolic rate and also burn fat. Along with a high metabolic rate, there was a considerable reduction in LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Olive oil – This is the ideal way to burn calories and prevent the addition of layers to abdomen. Try to include this in your diet in different ways and see that metabolic rate improve considerably.
- Pears and apple – This fruit is ideal to get the full feeling. These fruit contain pectin fiber which helps in reducing the levels of sugar in blood. Having a fruit instead of the snacks is the right way to lose extra pounds.
- Lean beef – This is the ideal way to develop more of calorie-burning muscle. Studies show that adding this to the diet helps people to lose more weight.
- Cinnamon – This is good to control the spikes in sugar level after a meal. Adding this to the meal will help in reducing levels of blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride in blood.