This is for when you have a little more time on your hands.
- Corn tortillas
- Large can diced tomatoes
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 T chili powder
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 C naturally low fat cheese
- Cilantro for garnish
- Bring tomatoes, chili powder, cayenne, and salt to a boil over medium-high. Reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Crack 1 egg into a separate small bowl. Slide into tomatoes. Repeat with the rest of the eggs.
- Simmer, covered, until whites look set.
- In a separate pan heated over medium, heat tortillas for one minute.
- Place 1 tortilla on a plate, top with tomato mixture and egg.
- Garnish with cheese and cilantro.
You could also add meat to this dish.