Loaded frittata with broccoli, kale, and mushrooms
You might be noticing an egg theme here!
- 2 T cooking oil
- 3/4 C chopped broccoli
- 1/4 C chopped white onion
- 1/2 C chopped kale
- 1/3 C chopped mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 7 egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 C ricotta cheese
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat oil over med-high. Add veggies, cook until just slightly tender. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt, and pepper.
- Pour eggs over veggies. Cook over medium.
- Lift occasionally so egg runs under.
- Repeat until eggs are almost set.
- Dollop ricotta on top.
- Broil in oven for 3 minutes.