Microwave scrambled egg
Scrambled eggs in the microwave can be done in under two minutes, with fully-cooked diabetic add-ins and cheese if desired.
- Simply spray a large microwave-safe bowl or a 12 oz. coffee mug.
- Beat two eggs, two tablespoons of milk, and salt & pepper together in the bowl until well blended.
- If desired, add a small amount of cheese and/or fully cooked meats and vegetables for an even heartier breakfast. Keep in mind to not fill up the bowl or mug too far.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds, stirring after.
- Next, continue to microwave for another 35 to 45 seconds until set.
- Serve right in the container it was cooked in or place over whole-grain toast.