Hope this helps.
1) Qi stagnation (modern medicine will manifest as depression, frustration or not happy, lack of interests, etc.)
2) Qi weakness: this is related to malnutrition, does not eat well, picky with food, etc., or a weak digestive system, etc.
Acupuncture combined with Chinese herbs will be a good solution.
1) Ones related to a deficiency of a woman's basic factors like qi, blood, and essence deficiencies. Can try Chinese herbal treatments.
2) Ones related to depression, psychological reasons, can be treated with acupuncture.
Dr. Qisheng Guan, Lic. Ac. OMD
1) Poor eating habits: eating too fast, not chewing well, irregular meals, too full sometimes
2) Contents of food: some people are not good with digesting dairy, beans, etc., and eat too much of those at a time.
3) Disorders of some body conditions, like lack of certain enzymes, some stomach and intestinal disorders, etc.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal supplements will be helpful for all those cases.