Best wishes for your success with your daughter. :)
I have recently got my braces fixed and they seem to be cutting into the skin of my mouth. What to do?
* The patient lost their baby teeth early or late
* Difficulty chewing or biting
* Mouth breather
* Crowding, misplaced or blocked out teeth
* Jaws that shift or make sounds
* Biting the cheek or roof of the mouth
* Teeth that meet abnormally or not at all
* Jaws and teeth that are out of proportion to the rest of the face
developing problem and often times they might suggest working with the dentist to have them remove a baby tooth or teeth early in order to prevent a larger problem. Often, the orthodontist will just want to monitor the child’s growth and development, and then if indicated, begin treatment at the appropriate time for the child. In other cases, the orthodontist might find a problem that can benefit from early treatment. Early treatment may prevent more serious problems from developing and may make treatment at a later age shorter and less complicated.