BUT--be aware that an ingrown toenail is a common medical condition and nothing to be embarrassed about! I have had this same conditon myself a couple of times--which I self treated as above. However, If the above suggestions dont quickly resolve the problem, I advise talking to your parents and consider going to your doctor, an urgent care center, or even an ER if your symptoms persist.
2) You also should strongly consider consulting with a reputable UROLOGIST--as if a MALE has a "urinary infection"--the underlying CAUSE must be elucidated--as frequent blood in the urine could possibly be a sign of bladder or kidney cancer--which must be ruled out by further testing.
1) Asthma/Bronchospasm--maybe set off by allergies/viruses/irritants/smoking/etc. (wheezing would be a clue)
2) Bronchitis--set off by viruses or bacteria (especially if you are a smoker)
3) Heart failure--maybe due to coronary dz, high BP, valvular abn, cardiomyopathy (heart muscle dz), or dysrhythmias like atrial fibrillation, etc.
4) Pneumonia--usually due to viruses (like COVID) or bacteria
5) Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot to the lung, usually from clot in the legs)
You must see a good diagnostician right away (like a very good Internist, cardiologist, or lung specialist), but if you are very symptomatic and you can't get into one of the above very soon, then go to the local ER for evaluation and treatment. Untreated, many of the above possibilities can be LIFE THREATENING!
1) gall stones/gall bladder dz
2) liver disease (like fatty liver, tumor, e.g.)
3) gastritis, colitis, or enteritis
3) R Kidney issues (i.e., stones, tumor, etc.), R adrenal dz (i.e., tumor, etc.)
4) R lung dz
5) spinal issues (DDD,DJD, Tumor, etc.) with radicular sx
These are just a few of the possibilities. Seeing a good Internal Medicine diagnostician who can examine you and then order the correct BLOOD TESTS and IMAGING STUDIES of the abdomen/chest (i.e., US, CT, or MRI) will likely make the right diagnosis and prescribe the necessary treatment, be it medicine or surgery.