A tooth gap is one of the factors that hinder people from having that perfect Hollywood smile that they desire. Also, it limits one’s oral functions. Today there are many tooth...
Unlike adults who appreciate the significance of braces and having straight teeth, it takes a lot of convincing and endless visits to the dentist to get your child to embrace the...
Dental implants have helped very many people all around the world regain the ability to chew and use their teeth after accidents or illnesses that affect their jawbones. The process...
I recently read an article that said poor dental health could cause respiratory problems. Is it true?
1. The preventive care you need to focus on is first maintaining your healthy balanced diet.
2. Among different types of toothbrushes available, choose the spare brush.
3. Try to chew sugar-free gums after having your daily meals.
4. Make use of wish cleaning tool that contains cleaning solution stored in it.
• The infections such as strep, oral herpes or yeast cause swollen tongue.
• It can also due to deficiency of vitamins and iron like minerals.
• Exposure to chemicals that has the capability to irritate the mouth
• Trauma including burns and wearing poorly fitting dentures etc.
• Peptic ulcer disease is also a cause of swelling and numbness in the teeth.
The dentists go through the complete diagnosis of your oral cavity and recommend the right ways to treat sensitivity. You can also ask your dental expert for the effective dental procedures to reduce tooth sensitivity including bonding, crowns, and inlays, as well as surgical gum graft and fluoride gel or varnish.