Hope this helps.
- Progesterone deficiency... using oral bio-identical hormones, taken before bed and sometimes again the morning.
- Estrogen dominance... this can be caused by low progesterone or elevated estrogens.
- Liver and gall bladder issues... these headaches often show up in the front part of the head, usually above the eyes.
- A chronic sinus infection, and this also presents above the eyes and sometimes below the eyes.
- Anemia, low red cell count, can be a cause, usually on the top of the head.
- The cervical vertebra, those in the neck... a vertebra can be out of place. Usually, a chiropractic adjustment is all that's required.
Of course, you have to rule out anything related to the brain with an MRI.