1. See dentist and get evaluated.
2. Options adjustment, reline, or new dentures.
Your jaw bone, soft tissue, and muscles change over time. Talk to your dentist about implant/support over denture, use implants to keep the denture stable.
If dentist insists, RUN OUT OF OFFICE.
1. Oil pulling. See Dr. Mercola's article on using coconut oil
2. Order some Ozonated Olive Oil and brush and floss with that
3. Find a biological dentist through www.IAOMT.org to get exam, x-rays, and professional cleaning.
Hope that helps