People with diabetes have a higher risk of developing eye problems. If left untreated, these complications can lead to poor vision and even blindness. The good news is that more...
LASIK is a form of laser eye surgery. LASIK improves vision by reshaping the eye’s cornea (the thin outer covering of the eye) with the use of an excimer laser. LASIK is safely...
Shady Grove Ophthalmology knows how important your vision is. Utilizing the latest technology in laser systems and multi-focal intraocular lens implants, and trained in state-of-the-art...
As you move into your forties, you most likely you have noticed that your vision is changing. It’s normal for all of us but can be very frustrating. You may have experienced...
Hope you find this information helpful.
Dr Anthony Roberts
- recommend evaluation by eye professional to rule out visual significant pathology
you can try changing contact brands or material but sometimes a persons eyes can develop intolerance to contacts
- a popular alternative to contacts is laser vision correction
- recommend evaluation by an eye professional to determine best options
- recommend evaluation by eye professional to learn what options are available for you
- occasionally patients may experience temporary redness and irritation.
- long term use can also lead to pigment changes around eyes and darkening of iris color in some patients
- recommend evaluation by eye professional
- recommend evaluation by eye professional to discuss ways to improve your vision
Hope this information is helpful=20