Getting an App
As previously mentioned, grocery shopping (or any kind of errand for that matter) poses a big obstacle when one is suffering from a flare-up. So employing the use of various apps can provide much needed assistance when a person cannot leave the house.
- Instacart: for selecting grocery items from a local supermarket and then having them delivered
- Skype or Facetime: for communicating with family, friends, or co-workers; can be useful in a work-from-home situation
- Uber or Get Taxi: for when a person feels well enough to leave the house but not necessarily to drive
- Tasty Home Recipes: a variety of whole-food recipes on video; useful for meal planning
- Amazon Kindle, iTunes, or Google Play, Netflix, Hulu: to find a variety of books, music, and movies for those days when vegging is necessary