9. Take Back Your Life: Find Hope and Freedom from Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Pain
As a fibromyalgia patient herself, Fibromyalgia Couch Tami Stackelhouse has managed to go from disabled to thriving. In her book, Take Back Your Life, she goes over the techniques and strategies that she used to manage her fibromyalgia. It's way more than a lifestyle guide. Stacklhouse explains her own strategies while telling her own experience with fibromyalgia.
Readers can get the full picture with this survival guide, and it can be read by someone who is newly diagnosed or a patient who is a well-seasoned fibro veteran. Family members and friends of fibromyalgia patients can also use this as a resource to learn how to care and support their loved one with fibromyalgia.
In this book, Stackelhouse explains:
- What it means to be diagnosed with fibromyalgia
- How to relieve the pain
- What to do to boost your energy
- How to improve your sleep quality
- And, most importantly, how to help heal yourself