2. The FibroManual: A Complete Fibromyalgia Treatment Guide for You and Your Doctor
Suffering from widespread muscular pain, exhaustion, fatigue, and fibro fog can definitely challenge your lifestyle. These symptoms can frustrate both fibromyalgia patients and doctors when treating, and even diagnosing, the disease. This book by Ginevra Liptan, M.D. outlines a new approach that includes clinically proven therapies with alternative treatments, like medical marijuana.
Dr. Liptan’s guide gives you a way to work through fibromyalgia symptoms in four steps:
- Rest–Restore deep, restful sleep
- Repair–Find lasting pain relieve
- Rebalance –Discover that hormone and energy balance
- Reduce–Fatigue and exhaustion.
This easy-to-read book will empower you with essential information about treating fibromyalgia. Dr. Liptan is a patient and a medical provider, which allows her to understand the disease from the inside out.