What to use for fibro-fog, anxiety and depression
Diffuse oils, or apply them to pulse points using a roller for a quick application. It’s amazing how these oils can help fight all those negative and sad feelings that come along with fibro or, can help to navigate a person out of the fog that make day to day tasks seem impossible. These oils help with fibro-fog, anxiety and depression:
- Clary sage: Known for soothing anxiety, improving overall mood and reducing symptoms to depression.
- Rosemary: Known for improving memory and as an added bonus, also relieves muscle aches and settles nausea.
- Cypress: Can be used to reduce stress and relieve some of the fatigue that comes along with depression.
- Grapefruit: Stimulates the brain and helps to improve cognitive ability.
- Vetiver: Considered to be ancient, this oil has been used in many traditional medicines from around the world; it increases energy levels and helps to soothe anxiety.