Healthy Living

Cystic Fibrosis: Accommodating for College

What if the request is denied?

If your university, college, or other place of higher education refuses to grant your accommodations, you can file a complaint with the school. Also, contact your CF care team for help with officially reporting the Section 504 violation to the U.S. Office for Civil Rights (