You can manage your eye health with these tips!
Having issues with vision can greatly disrupt your. There are a few ways patients can use to cope with eye problems, which include:
- Applying lubricating drops if eyes are dry and/or burning.
- Increasing water intake to promote hydration.
- Closing the eyes to give them a “rest” periodically, especially after long exposure to an electrical device.
- Wearing sunglasses if eyes are sensitive to sunlight.
- Working or spending time in a darker or quieter area of the workplace or home if both noise and light exacerbate headaches or eye pain.
- Regularly consulting with an ophthalmologist to make sure that the prescription for corrective lenses does not need adjusting.
- Using a magnifying glass when reading to take the strain off of the eyes.