How LupusLine works
Sometimes just a quick chat on the telephone can change a person’s mood. Getting the right information from someone who is suffering from the disease can help make a patient feel that they are not alone. Patients who call LupusLine can get help and support with:
- Finding the right tools and resources for coping with the disease.
- Getting a clear understanding of the disease, the treatment options and other medical questions they may have regarding lupus.
- How to improve or clarify doctor-patient communication.
- Help for lupus patients who might be having issues with pregnancy and parenting issues while dealing with their disease.
- Any other kind of emotional support that the patient might need.