There are many things to consider before creating a treatment plan
When creating your treatment plan, here are some things to take into consideration:
- Install apps on your phone for medication/therapy reminders.
- Jot down reminders on your phone or computer about when to take your medication and when to undergo airway clearance.
- Review your calendar ahead of time in order to determine when you are free to schedule any necessary doctors’ appointments.
- Review your calendar ahead of time in order to make any necessary adjustments to your treatment schedule.
- Create a routine schedule for your breathing and airway clearance treatments.
- Jot down any daily obstacles you may be facing and talk them over with your CF care team during your next visit.
- Figure out what motivates you and let that be your powerful reminder in achieving your treatment goals.