Prioritizing everyday life
Chronic fatigue can make everyday life rather challenging and making a few lifestyle changes may be helpful. For instance, consider:
- Prioritizing your tasks by putting energy into things that are most important to you
- Streamlining your tasks by making small changes in your routine
- Exploring ways to make work adjustments, such as taking frequent breaks or working from home
- Planning out several tasks in advance
- Letting family and friends help lighten your load by delegating certain chores such as cooking, doing laundry, or running errands
When dealing with RA, it is important that you do not waste your time and energy worrying about things that you cannot change or things you cannot control. Instead, strive to do things that can make a positive impact on your life, including improving your functionality, energy levels, and overall well-being.