Generic: Brompheniramine Maleate and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochlorideops
J-Tan is a drug which is used to treat symptoms of allergy and colds. This drug is available as 1mg-7.5mg/ml drops.
You should read the product information leaflet before using this medication. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
This medication should be taken by mouth as instructed by your doctor. Your dosage is based on your medical condition and the way you will respond to treatment. Take this drug regularly to experience the most benefits. You should also take this drug at the same time each day.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as prescribed by your doctor or as stated on the package label.
J-Tan may interact with medications such as:
- Antihistamines applied to the skin such as:
- Diphenhydramine cream
- or Spray
- Blood pressure medications such as:
- Beta blockers such as:
- or Calcium channel blockers such as:
- MAO inhibitors:
- Antihistamines such as:
- or Diphenhydramine
- Drugs for sleep or anxiety such as:
- or Zolpidem
- Muscle relaxants
- Narcotic pain relievers such as:
There are no side effects known aside from a possible allergic reaction in people who have previous or unknown hypersensitivity to the drug.
Watch out for signs of allergic reactions such as:
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have the following:
- Allergy to:
- Brompheniramine Maleate and
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochlorideops
- Breathing problems such as:
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Liver disease
- Stomach/intestinal problems such as:
- or Blockage
- Difficulty urinating such as:
- Due to enlarged prostate
- Pregnancy or lactation