Brand: J-Tan Suspension
Generic: Brompheniramine Tannate
J-Tan Suspension is a drug used to treat symptoms of seasonal and year-round allergies. This drug is available as a suspension.
You should read the product information leaflet before using this medication. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
This medication should be taken by mouth as instructed by your doctor. Use a measuring spoon. Your dosage is based on your medical condition and the way you will respond to treatment. Take this drug regularly to experience the most benefits. You should also take this drug at the same time each day.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as prescribed by your doctor or as stated on the package label.
J-Tan may interact with medications such as:
- MAO inhibitors:
- Antihistamines applied to the skin such as:
- Diphenhydramine cream
- Ointment or spray
- Antispasmodics such as:
- or Belladonna alkaloids
- Beta blockerssuch as:
- or Atenolol
- Drugs for Parkinson's disease such as:
- Certain inhaled anesthetics such as:
- Tricyclic antidepressants such as:
- or Desipramine
- Certain antihistamines such as:
- Anti-seizure drugs such as:
- Medicine for sleep or anxiety such as:
- or Zolpidem
- Muscle relaxants
- Narcotic pain relievers such as:
- Psychiatric medicines such as:
- or Trazodone
There are no side effects known aside from a possible allergic reaction in people who have previous or unknown hypersensitivity to the drug.
Watch out for signs of allergic reactions such as:
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have the following: