- Many young men prefer watching porn over having real sex.
- Compulsive pornography makes a person become addicted to porn.
- Porn makes a person interested in fake sex and helps in fantasizing a lot.
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices, toys, medications, and many online services.
The medications, such as Viagra and many similar medications in form of tablets, juices, and jellies, can help in rebuilding the stamina and in offering better techniques of sexual activities. However, the problems relating to sexual life are increasing and getting more and more complicated.
Today, people find it difficult to perform the sexual activities naturally without any extra help. The online sexual services, such as porn websites, have captured the world by storm. Many people of all different ages are largely affected by porn, which is easily accessible and is available in many different forms. Many young men and some women prefer watching porn over having real sex.
The problem of porn-induced erectile dysfunction has become much more prevalent recently.
Porn-induced erectile dysfunction is causing unwanted problems in the life of men and women of various ages. It is creating a sexual world that is mainly based on porn, which is available in the form of videos, both offline and online. There are varieties of videos, which are available in tons. Most of the people of present generation, as well as men from earlier generations, are finding the porn world more interesting than the real one, because porn is very easily accessed.
Whether it was a young boy of 19 years or a middle-aged man of 44 years, both may prefer to watch porn, rather than having actual sex, and it has been increasing the problem of erectile dysfunction on an everyday basis.
Many people of different age groups have been complaining about lack of sexual desire. Although partners want to make each other happy with sexual activity, they are unable to do so; sexual activity is only happening in their dreams and not in reality.
Most of the people complain about either lack of interest to have sex, or they do not get the satisfaction of which they dream. Most of them are acting in a fake manner or trying to get additional help of the various sexual services in the form of toys, medicines, or pornography.
The website yourbrainonporn.com is a highly popular forum, which discusses the problem of erectile dysfunction among males who watch porn. The forum discusses many factors that may lead to sexual problems, such as loss of sexual pleasure during sexual activity, delayed orgasm, and even the inability to get an erection.
According to a recent survey, it is found that among 400 people who watch porn movies on a regular basis, 30% of the people linked porn to sexual dysfunction.
Most of the people, irrespective of their ages, have many different ways of expressing the problem of sexual dysfunction that is directly linked to the habit of watching porn.
Real life vs. Fake life
Consider the following situations.
- A young boy of 19 years expresses his feelings and talks about the sexual problem:
Most of the while having sex with my girlfriend, she always complains that she never feels that I am present there with her while having sex. She always feels something is missing between us and it takes her long to reach to the orgasm.
- A middle aged man expresses his sexual feeling by saying:
I get longer and harder erection while I watch porn movie but when I start having a real sex with women, I keep struggling to keep my erection for longer which I couldn’t.
- A young married man talks about how difficult he finds it to have sex with his wife when he explains his problem:
I always think of a porn movie which I have watched recently while having sex with my wife. If I do not think of porn movie then I may not enjoy the activity. I prefer watching porn than having real sex.
- A young man in his early thirties who watches porn on regular basis admits:
Porn makes me more interested in sex and it helps me in fantasizing a lot. Most of the things which I cannot do in real life can be enjoyed while watching porn.
- A number of men confessed that they enjoy watching porn movies, which help them in getting a hard erection for a longer period of time. Most of the young men prefer to watch porn clips than having real sex. It makes them enjoy themselves more, and they can watch it for longer hours.
The therapists find it surprising to find how most of the guys watch porn on regular basis and enjoy it more than having it in real life. The compulsive pornography makes a person get addicted and because of variety of topics and category the interest of the person keeps increasing higher with at most enjoy.
Disconnect with real life
It is seen that some men, mostly those in their sexual prime, get linked to the porn websites and the porn movies emotionally, so much so that they become disconnected with the real world completely. It causes the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, delayed orgasm, and out of control erections, which bring complete failure in the area of sexual life.
The problems relating to the sex are directly affecting the relationships, and instead of trust, confidence, and love, the young couples face the problems relating to doubts, disbelief, and hatred.
The internet has opened many new features and facilities for us to enjoy our lives, but some of the factors, such as sex and porn, have been disturbing the lives of men, especially the young men and women who are suffering more. The problem needs to be addressed before it becomes bigger and becomes out-of-reach.
All about porn-induced ED
According to the case study:
A young man of 19 years, a college student, started dating a girl of same age from his class. It started well between them. They passed time with each other and started liking each other. Once they had sex, the experience, as narrated by the boy, was horrible. The experience of having sex was not encouraging. He described it as a very poor performance, which he could not have imagined.
They tried it few more times, but it was not as they thought it should be, and that made the boy feel embarrassed. At last, the girl and the boy separated and went to different colleges. The boy talked to his doctor, and, after the medical check-up, the doctor found the boy is quite normal.
However, the boy suffered from sexual dysfunction several times while having sex with the girl. Although the boy still feels that the girl is attractive, he still experienced erectile dysfunction. This is a serious problem that a young man may face today.
Reasons behind ED
- The symptoms of ED are commonly found among young men as frequently as they used to find with older men. Regardless of age, the problem has become part of the younger generation. According to the research, it has been seen that the excess use of pornography has created a problem of erectile dysfunction. It has been found that the people who watch porn for a longer period of time are likely to suffer from ED than those who do not watch it at all.
- In the above case study, the boy of 19 years is addicted to porn so much that he watches it every day, when not in the company of his girlfriend for several hours. The effect of watching the porn continuously can make a person lose his interest in the real sexual encounters completely.
- Most of the young men who suffer from erectile dysfunction can find it difficult to deal with during sexual activity. The men either find it difficult to manage during the sexual activity or their partners feel ignored or unsatisfied. It may be seen that such activities are difficult to manage and even to reach orgasm, as it takes longer for the people to indulge in the sexual activity.
- The men find that it is not easy to maintain the erection for longer during the real sexual play. The men who spend more time watching porn always suffer during the sexual activities performed in reality with real woman.
- Most importantly, it has been seen that the dysfunction manifests with real world partners and not with porn. It suggests that the problem is with the emotion or due to the psychology of the person involved in it. The porn movies make a person get involved emotionally more than having any physical activity. It tries to disconnect the physical and the emotional world, causing an emotional and psycho-sexual disconnection with the real world partners as ED, DE, anorgasmia, and the like.
- It is very awful for the men who suffer the most, and they also make their partners, who try to act romantically and are in love with them, suffer. It results very horrifically when the young man keeps his interest alive and helps his partner, but he himself struggles to reach an orgasm and fails miserably.
- The real problem with watching porn for a long time is that it more or less reduces the interest in the real sexual activity and the sexual pleasure of real life. Whether watching porn is good or bad is another topic of discussion; however, when a person watches porn for a long time, say 4 to 5 hours daily, when he can watch a variety of porn movies which are close to his fantasies, it may cause problems in real life. It gives immense pleasure, and he can masturbate to porn many times during a short period of time. The interest in the actual sexual activity will be reduced. The repetitive process of watching porn trains your mind to create a system which can cause an erection by pressing muscle. It makes your mind addicted to it, rather than indulging in the real sexual activity.
While excessively watching porn may cause ED and other sexual issues, it is important to note that this problem can be mitigated.
Good news for men suffering from porn-induced ED
The good news for the young men who are suffering from porn-induced erectile dysfunction is that the sexual powers can be achieved again. The powers that are lost in the process of watching porn and enjoying it can be achieved once again. One can get back to the normal sexual life easily by moving away from the porn.
You can stop watching the porn for several days, and you will find that your erectile dysfunction has been reduced or possibly cured. For the men who really want to enjoy the real sexual life and who want to satisfy their partners, it is important to control themselves and stop watching porn on the internet, where it is easily available.
It is one of the simple but highly effective ways of getting the sexual pleasure back in life and making the life more enjoyable, rather than wasting time by watching porn and losing the sexual appetite completely.