Abdominal Surgeon Questions Abdominal Surgeon

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?

I am trying to find an answer for my uncle who was diagnosed to have an abdominal aortic aneurysm. The doctors overseas are telling him, he can not be treated or operated on because arteries are weak. Should he take their words and give up pursuing surgery or taking medicine for this?

3 Answers

He should be able to get a stent, otherwise it will be medications.
Request to be evaluated by a vascular surgeon, specialists for this type of problem. 

See a vascular surgeon and do not hesitate to have a second opinion.