Urologist Questions Urologist

I'm worried about my penis health?

I'm having blister-like sores on the tip of my penis and it's really starting to irritate my foreskin. Also, where the foreskin connects to the head of the penis is swollen and it hurts. I'm scared and don't know what to do?

Male | 24 years old
Complaint duration: 2 months

1 Answer

Urgent care clinic TODAY.