Urologist Questions Urologist

Peyronies disease?

About 2 months ago I noticed that my penis had a slight bend upward while erect. Prior to 2 months ago there was no bend. There is no pain or discomfort associated with this. I have done some research myself and the only thing I can associate with it is Peyronie’s disease. Do you have any other suggestions as to what this might be?

Male | 54 years old
Complaint duration: 2 months
Medications: NA
Conditions: NA

6 Answers

You are probably correct. This probably is peyronies disease with a plaque causing the bend. A urological exam is necessary.
This is probably Peyronie's disease. You should make an appointment with a urologist.
The best is to see a urologist to evaluate the condition.
Although some curvature can be a normal part of anatomy, new curvature is most likely due to peyronie's.
That is exactly what it is. Nothing else does that.

Dr. Niko Lailas
It likely is peyronies. I would suggest seeing a Urologist who specializes in this. Since it just started 2 months ago there is a medicine that they can give you. This is usually only effective in the first 3-4 months.