Physical Therapist Questions Urinary Incontinence

Should I try physical therapy for my urinary incontinence?

I have severe urinary incontinence. Do you think physical therapy will help to manage my condition?

4 Answers

Find a PT who specializes in pelvic floor dysfunction. It is a specialty within our profession and it may take a while to find one. Good luck.
Yes, physical therapy has an entire discipline dedicated to pelvic floor health.
Yes, Kegel exercises will help.
Absolutely. Check Scroll down to the bottom right and click "Find a PT". Here you can search for a qualified PT in your area. You want someone that specializes in pelvic floor dysfunction. They'll be able to do much more for you than just Kegel's.