Have a Question?
Ask a Doctor Online for Free


What is the difference between a child life specialist and a pediatrician?

When a child’s mental well-being is in question, should the child be referred to a child life specialist or the pediatrician?

My son has a birth defect in his hand. How can I make sure it doesn’t affect his confidence level?

My son is 6 years old and is suffering from a birth defect in his hand. This is now showing in his confidence level, making him an introvert and very aggressive. What can I do...

Will counseling help my son get over his stage fright?

My son is very afraid to be on stage, which is a huge problem because he's in his school band and is unable to play with them during their concerts. Can counseling help him get...

What is the reason behind my daughter's many fears?

My 5 year old daughter is constantly scared of things. She is very dependent on me because of these fears of hers. I don’t know what the underlying cause of her fears is. What...

What can be done to control anger in small children?

My 5 year old son has a very bad temper, especially when he doesn't get his way. How can I help him to control his anger in a healthy, positive way?

Can a diet help treat my child with ADHD?

My son has ADHD. Is there a specific diet that helps with ADHD?

Questions by Specialty

Patient Login

Don't have an account? Sign up

Forgot password?


Doctor Login

Don't have an account? Sign up

Forgot password?

Nurse Login