Neurologist Questions Neurologist

Vertigo diagnosis?

I have been diagnosed with vertigo have been to my heart dr he concurred I had vertigo I have been to a neurologist. She diagnosed the vertigo and I am currently taking medicine but I am still dizzy and have been for over a year now. I have not been to an ear nose & throat dr since I was a little girl please help!

Medications: Too many to name heart meds diabetes meds
Conditions: Heart diesese diabetes’s

2 Answers

See a Neurologist
Seems like you have vertigo. Sometimes medicines are not very effective and you may need to try a different one. The Idea of seeing an ENT is a good one. I would suggest seeing a Neurotologist (ENT specializing in the neurological aspects of the ear) if one is available.
Hope this offers some guidance. 

Dr. F.