Proctologist Questions Crohn's Disease

My gastroenterologist has referred me to a proctologist for Chron's disease. How can he help me?

I was consulting a gastroenterologist for my Crohn's disease. He has now referred me to visit a Proctologist for further treatment. How will a proctologist help me in my condition?

1 Answer

If you have been referred to a proctologist, it means that your Crohn’s disease involves the anus and you MAY need surgical intervention.