Orthopaedic Surgeon Questions Orthopaedic Surgeon

ā€œHow can I treat my elbow pain?ā€

I am a 35 year old male who has had consistent pain in his elbow. How can I treat my elbow pain?

5 Answers

Iā€™d considered going to your chiropractor to examine it to figure out the cause of the pain. It would then be easier to find a course of treatment. In the meantime, I would look on YouTube for videos on elbow pain exercises and stretches. CBD cream or some kind of pain cream could also be useful.
You should get evaluated to determine the cause of your elbow pain first
An exam is needed.
This depends on the cause of elbow pain. I would recommend getting an examination from a Chiropractor to identify the cause of pain. Once you know the cause, you can treat it effectively.
Massage can help with this