Physical Therapist Questions Physical Therapy

Can I undergo physical therapy to recover from my hand sprain?

I sprained my head while playing baseball. Should I consider physical therapy to recover from it faster? How will it help me?

3 Answers

Yes get treatment to prevent future damage.
I would recommend seeing an occupational therapist or physical therapist who is specialized in hands. The hand is very complicated.
Absolutely. PT will help relieve pain and swelling which will speed up the healing process