Dentist Questions Crooked Teeth

What should I do with a crooked tooth?

I have a crooked tooth in one of my canines. What should I do?

Male | 14 years old

3 Answers

Get braces

If it is bugging you, the obvious answer is orthodontics. Braces or Invisalign may be used. The other option is to reshape the tooth if the rotation is minimal or possibly veneer, bonding, or a crown.
The best long term treatment is to have some kind of orthodontics to straighten the tooth (and any other teeth that you might not be aware of). Any cosmetic alteration of the tooth (bonding, laminate, shaving away enamel) will change your tooth structure and may need future continued maintenance.