Protect your brain health with these essential tips
- Staying mentally active: this involves taking up a hobby or enrolling in a class, working or volunteering.
- Eating healthy foods that contain plenty of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants.
- Socializing often: taking part in conversations and interacting with others helps the brain to maintain its function.
- Exercising daily for at least thirty minutes to increase blood circulation and energy levels.
- Maintaining good health overall: this involves regular visits to the doctor to check for diabetes, hypertension and other issues as well as evaluating any current medications.