- Glowing skin can be achieved by following a regular regimine.
- Avoiding sun damage, reducing skin irritation, and having healthy overall habits are some of the ways that people can reduce irriation.
- Consistency is the key!
How Can I Have Glowing Skin?
Is there anything that can make you more noticeable even without make up? Yes, your glowing skin! Gorgeous, flawless skin can give you additional confidence and more compliments. It is true that hereditary factors play a role in getting that glow, but those are just the beginning. People need to diligently follow good skin care habits to develop glowing, head-turning skin. Now, is it that difficult a procedure? No, once it becomes a part of your daily routine, the glow comes from within naturally.
Here are few steps which you should follow for glowing skin:
- Wear Sunscreen – This can prevent the formation of fine lines, deep wrinkles, and mottles on the skin which follows from exposure to the sun. So stick to using sunscreen regularly if you want to avoid aging your skin. Sunscreens, when used properly can reduce dull and rough skin with an uneven tone. Choose a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher and reapply it whenever you are in the sun for more than two to three hours.
- Retinoids – These products are known to unclog the pores in the skin thus helping to reduce the problem of acne. They are also good for improving the production of collagen and improve the texture of skin. Retinoids are now available in different brand names and should be used regularly, particularly in the evening. Retinoids are available in the form of over-the-counter cream, gel, or serum containing retinol.
- Avoid using too many products on skin – This is to prevent interactions of products and also to reduce irritation. Some experts believe that keeping a simple routine of cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, and retinoid is enough to give glow.
- Healthy habits – Healthy life style habits like eating lots of vegetables and fruits, regular exercise and good sleep are very essential to having a good life and good skin. These habits will promote cell turnover and collagen production, two aspects that can lead to glowing skin. Regular exercise will help in reducing stress and improving circulation.
Do remember to wash your face with a gentle soap twice a day. This will keep the skin pores open preventing the formation of acne. The most important of all is the ability to be consistent with the practices.