Questions about Health Journeys?
Can’t find an answer? Call us at 877-447-8360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our easy to use platform allows you to chronicle your ongoing health condition and share your knowledge, experiences, coping skills, frustrations and life lessons with others in need of hope. Each Health Journey writer is assigned a personal editor that will proof your posts and add images. You write and we will do the rest!
The topic of your post is entirely up to you- but here are some examples that other successful writers have started with.
- The symptoms, testing and events that led to your diagnosis
- How your diagnosis affects other parts of your life ( family, work, social)
- Holistic remedies that you have found to be successful
- Your feedback on the latest research and medical advances
- Your experience with different treatments
- How you manage side effects
- Journal your days- give readers a window into your personal life while managing an illness.
Health Journeys allow you to chronicle any health issue, including mental illnesses like depression or anxiety. It gives you a place to track your journey to lose weight, quit smoking, get into shape, go gluten free... the list goes on.
Sharing your Health Journey brings new awareness to your condition. You’ll gain readers, followers, and individual contributors who like to engage with you and your story. You can tackle misconceptions and myths. You can say what’s on your mind. You can educate, motivate, and inspire by just being yourself.
Keep in mind, these can be written in many different ways on any topic of your choice.
If you are a patient:
- My tricks on overcoming nausea from chemo
- How I maintained intimacy after a hysterectomy
- Just came out of remission: How I am coping
- The best and worst parts of my fitness journey
- Finally, I found a treatment that works!
- Dealing with my diagnosis
- The diet that works best for my condition
If you are a caregiver:
- How to combat bullies for your child with autism
- Explaining cancer to your child
- Coping with a loved one’s diagnosis
- The best part about caring for my parent with Alzheimer’s
- Remaining patient during your child’s doctor appointments
- How I destress after taking my mom to treatment
Here are some Dos and Don’ts that will help.
- Write at least 500 words per post
- Think about your audience of readers
- Share your posts on social media
- Write completely original content
- Be creative and be yourself
- Reach out to the editors if you have questions
- Upload documents into the text box
- Use something you already wrote elsewhere online
- Be afraid. Write about anything you want!
We are here to help and to provide you with a place to chronicle your journey. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.
We look forward to reading about your unique Health Journey and watching your blog take off!