Dr. James Wilkinson is a neurologist in Temple, Texas and is affiliated with Scott & White Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and has ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1976
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1976
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Neurology; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. James T. Wilkinson M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. James T. Wilkinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- Absence Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a disorder of the nervous system that causes seizures. Absence seizures, also called petit mal seizures, are brief seizures which usually last for 15 seconds or less. These seizures are so short that symptoms may not even be noticed. However, if an absence seizure is accompanied by loss...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in people who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. And these points feel pain...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Brian D. Sorin M.D.5425 West Spring Creek Parkway Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Shailesh Vora M. D.2508 Sam School Rd Southlake TX 76092
- Dr. Thomas Alexander Mitchell MD4100 West 15 Street Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Jeffrey L Ortstadt M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Deborah T Combs cantrell MD405 State Highway 121 Byp Lewisville TX 75067
- Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns M.D.5323 HARRY HINES BLVD. DALLAS TX 75390