Dr. Kristyn Marie Gregory D.O.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry57327 Van Dyke Rd Washington MI, 48094
Dr. Kristyn Gregory practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Washington, MI. Dr. Gregory evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Gregory seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2000
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Henry Ford Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Kristyn Marie Gregory D.O.'s Practice location
Washington, MI 48094Get Direction
Dr. Kristyn Marie Gregory D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gregory
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Don Allan Spivak M.D.625 Purdy St Birmingham MI 48009
- Brooke Weingarden DO MPH AND/OR PLLC2075 W Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48084
- Dr. Arielle Stone M.D.5481 Provincial Dr Bloomfield Hills NY 48302
- Dr. Thomas R Mccormick M.D.24001 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Dr. Mamoun Dabbagh M.D.1525 University Dr Auburn Hills MI 48326
- Dr. Phillip James Archer M.D.19785 W 12 Mile Rd # 481 Southfield MI 48076