Dr. Imran Ata is a cardiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Ata specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ata also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Tucson Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Tucson Med Center
Imran A Ata MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85745Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85741Get Direction
Imran A Ata MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- David Lapan MD4001 E Sunrise Dr Tuscon AZ 85718
- Kathryn L. Bates DO6567 E CARONDELET DR STE 225 TUCSON AZ 85710
- Mark Ira Feldman M.D.3801 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85719
- Budi R. Bahureksa DO7620 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741
- Joseph Chambers M.D.6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Basel Skeif M.D.2355 N Ferguson Ave Tucson AZ 85712