Dr. Ahmad Kamme is a cardiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Kamme specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kamme also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1991
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1991
American Board of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Cardiology Florida Hospital 2011 - 2013
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Cardiology Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2015 - 2017
- Medical Director AACC 2007 - 2010
- Stewardship Award 2011 Florida Hospital
- Balance Award 2012 Florida Hospital
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl 2019 Orlando Family Magazine
- Top Doctor 2019 Healthgrades
- Top Cardiologist 2019 Leading Physicians of the World
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl 2018 Orlando Family Magazine
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl 2017 Orlando Family Magazine
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Nuclear Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Echocardiography, and American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Articles and Publications
- Publications in Chest, Heart Disease, Journal of Angiology, and the Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography
Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC | Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamme
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- When Should You See a Heart Surgeon?
What Does a Heart Surgeon Do?A heart surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon is known for operating on the heart as well as the blood vessels for repairing any damage that has been caused to the heart. This could be due to any kind of disorder or disease of the cardiovascular system. Most of the time, the...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...