Dr. Ahmad Kamme is a cardiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Kamme specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kamme also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1991
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1991
American Board of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Cardiology Florida Hospital 2011 - 2013
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Cardiology Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2015 - 2017
- Medical Director AACC 2007 - 2010
- Stewardship Award2011Florida Hospital
- Balance Award2012Florida Hospital
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl2019Orlando Family Magazine
- Top Doctor2019Healthgrades
- Top Cardiologist2019Leading Physicians of the World
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl2018Orlando Family Magazine
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl2017Orlando Family Magazine
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Nuclear Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Echocardiography, and American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Articles and Publications
- Publications in Chest, Heart Disease, Journal of Angiology, and the Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography
- Florida Hospital East Orlando ( Orlando, FL )
- Florida Hospital Orlando ( Orlando, FL )
Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC | Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamme
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...