Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease10945 Dylan Loren Cr Orlando FL, 32825
Dr. Ahmad Kamme is a cardiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Kamme specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kamme also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1991
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1991
American Board of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Cardiology Florida Hospital 2011 - 2013
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Cardiology Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2015 - 2017
- Medical Director AACC 2007 - 2010
- Stewardship Award 2011 Florida Hospital
- Balance Award 2012 Florida Hospital
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl 2019 Orlando Family Magazine
- Top Doctor 2019 Healthgrades
- Top Cardiologist 2019 Leading Physicians of the World
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl 2018 Orlando Family Magazine
- Top Cardiologist in Central Fl 2017 Orlando Family Magazine
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Nuclear Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32825Get Direction
Ahmad Kamme, MD, FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamme
Dr. Kamme is extremely professional, thorough and has an excellent bed side manner. I have no problem getting appointments. He always spends plenty of time with me at my visits and I never feel rushed. He ensures that all of my concerns are addressed.
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...