Dr. Daniel R Botsford MD
Neurologist | Neurology185 Queen City Ave Elliot Neurology Ass Manchester NH, 03101
Dr. Daniel Botsford practices Neuropathology in Manchester, NH. Dr. Botsford studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1974
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Dr. Daniel R Botsford MD's Practice location
Manchester, NH 03101Get Direction
Dr. Daniel R Botsford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Botsford
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- This Is How Parkinson's Affects Life Expectancy
When anyone talks about any chronic disease like Parkinson’s, perhaps the most important question that comes to mind is how does it affect life expectancy? However, living for a long time is not the only important thing.Another critical question is, what are the problems that affect the quality of...
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the US alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- When Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Cause More Problems Than They Solve
Unfortunately, treating multiple sclerosis can often feel like "one step forward, two steps back." It is not uncommon to feel as if the drugs for MS are doing more harm than good, and here is one way to look at the complicated relationship with medication.A cultural phenomenonGenerally, many suggest...
- Dr. Roya Vakili MD2215 44th Street SW Wyoming Michigan 49519
- Dr. Uladzimir Luchanok M.D.6 Tsienneto Rd Derry NH 03038
- Dr. Xiao-qing Wang MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Mark Anthony Lombardo M.D.250 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Elena L. Ivashina M.D.280 Main St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Maureen C Hughes MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903