Dr. James Zhiyan Huang MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI, 48073
Dr. James Huang is a pathologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Huang is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Huang can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Huang may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Hunan Med Coll, Changsha, Hunan, China 1984
Hunan Normal University College of Medicine 1984
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- BCL2 protein expression parallels its mRNA level in normal and malignant B cells.
- Drug resistance in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia: predictable by in vitro evaluation with a multiparameter flow cytometric cytotoxicity assay.
- Diagnostic Utility of Flow Cytometry Analysis of Reactive T Cells in Nodular Lymphocyte-Predominant Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Hematology-Pathology; Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. James Zhiyan Huang MD's Practice location
Dr. James Zhiyan Huang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sharif A. Ali M.D2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Adrian Ormsby M.D.HENRY FORD HEALTH SYSTEM DETROIT MI 48202
- Dr. Mona Bansal M.D.2799 West Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Rafic Beydoun MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Michele Rooney Other3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Jeevaka Yapa DDS29425 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48034