Dr. James Huang is a pathologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Huang is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Huang can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Huang may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Hunan Med Coll, Changsha, Hunan, China 1984
Hunan Normal University College of Medicine 1984
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- BCL2 protein expression parallels its mRNA level in normal and malignant B cells.
- Drug resistance in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia: predictable by in vitro evaluation with a multiparameter flow cytometric cytotoxicity assay.
- Diagnostic Utility of Flow Cytometry Analysis of Reactive T Cells in Nodular Lymphocyte-Predominant Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Hematology-Pathology; Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. James Zhiyan Huang MD's Practice location
Dr. James Zhiyan Huang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Michele Rooney Other3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Osama M. Alassi M.D.3601 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI 48073
- Dr. Uma Narayani Sundram MD, PHD3601 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI 48073
- Dr. Chung-ho Chang MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Christopher K. Hysell MD3601 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI 48073