Dr. Gregory Garvin is a pediatrician practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Garvin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Garvin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Garvin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Gregory L Garvin DO's Practice location
Davenport, IA 52804Get Direction
PINELLAS PARK, FL 33782Get Direction
Dr. Gregory L Garvin DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Mai Shehata M.D.1351 West Central Park Avenue Davenport Iowa 52804
- Dr. Curt C. Mcclellan DO1351 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Majdi A Omar MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Haile Neptune MD1625 Avenue Of The Cities Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Linda M Delessio MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael James Schott MD106 19th Ave Moline IL 61265