Dr. James Regan is an internist practicing in Littleton, CO. Dr. Regan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Regan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1982
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine University of Colorado School of Medicine 1995 - 2017
- President Denver Medical Society 1999 - 2000
- Board of Directors Colorado Medical Society 2004 - 2009
- Treasure, Colorado Medical Society Colorado Medical Society 2008 - 2009
- Chair of the BOD Colorado Foundation for Medical Care 2010 - 2011
- Advisory Board Connect for Colorado 2016 - 2017
- Board member, Drug Utilization Review Board, State of Colorado Colorado 1997 - 2016
- Member Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee Colorado region 1998 - 2002
- Fellowship2005American College of Physicians
- Best Doctors2016Best Doctors
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Colorado Medical Society
- Denver Medical Society
- Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Internal Medicine; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Joseph Hospital 1983
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities, medical director since 1987, Littleton, Colorado
- Operation Walk, orthopedic mission to third world countries, doing medical clearance.
- Cubmaster, Denver Area Council Pack 376, 2005-2011
- Skyline Soccer Association, Board of Directors, 2007-2010
- Governing Board, The Cherry Creek Challenge School, 2009-2011
Dr. James Robert Regan MD's Practice location
Littleton, CO 80129Get Direction
HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO 80129Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James Robert Regan MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James Robert Regan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Regan
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD125 Inverness Drive East Englewood Colorado 80112
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 Huron Street Denver Colorado 80260
- Dr. Robin Sadker Daugherty MD1515 Wazee St Denver CO 80202
- Dr. Eva Aagaard MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045